Reviews

Reviews

I recently had rhinoplasty surgery at VIP

페이지 정보

view3,556 Comment0

본문

I recently had rhinoplasty surgery at VIP International Clinic in Apgujeong, and was overall very pleased with the experience and service. My doctor fully understood what it was that I was looking for, and I am delighted with the final result and my nose shape. I visited the hospital a total of three times before my surgery? once for a consultation with Doctor, once for a consultation with the clinic manager, and once to complete the health check necessary before my anesthesia. Whenever I had questions throughout the preparation process, I was also able to contact an English-speaking member of staff easily via WhatsApp. The day of the surgery went smoothly? I arrived at the hospital at approximately 10am, and was ready to leave by late afternoon. My (private) recovery room was clean and spacious, and there was always a nurse on hand if I needed something. What impressed me the most about my experience with VIP International Clinic was the follow-up service. For four days post-surgery, I went into the clinic in the morning to have my bandages changed, and for a check-up, and complimentary skin care. I was also given a personal painkiller drip to take home, which helped relieve almost all discomfort the first few days. I had my nose stuffing removed on the fourth day along with the cast, and my bandages removed on the sixth day. I suffered very little swelling and bruising, and was able to return to my normal routine within one week of surgery. I believe that my swift recovery time was partly thanks to the thorough post-care offered by the clinic, and the skill of Doctor. One thing that surprised me a little about having plastic surgery in Korea is the speed at which the process is moved forward. At times it can seem a little rushed? however the staff at VIP International Clinic were always willing to listen whenever I asked. I had met with another American girl before my surgery, who had also had a rhinoplasty at VIP International Clinic. She was also very pleased with her result. I was a little nervous before my surgery about being a non-Korean and having plastic surgery in Korea (I know that surgery trends for Koreans are quite different from those elsewhere), however I am confident that Doctor has the experience and understanding to perform successful surgery on foreigners as well as Koreans. I would have no hesitation in recommending VIP International Clinic to someone searching for a reputable rhinoplasty hospital in Seoul.

Consultation: vipps@vipps.kr

Other inquiries: info@vipps.kr

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved