Reviews

Reviews

My surgery trip in Korea

페이지 정보

view3,234 Comment0

본문

It was hard to choose which clinic to go at first since there are too many clinics in Korea especially in Seoul. I sent a lot of emails to many clinics and vip was the only one answered all my questions. Doctors and everybody were very nice and kind to me. I felt really comfortable during my stay in vip. I went through cheekbone and jaw reduction surgeries with belly liposuction. It was really hard for the first 3 days since I couldn't eat anything because of the pain in my mouth. I also had to wear the compression garment after the liposuction surgery and it was painful as well. I just though that I had to overcome all this time with pain and uncomfortable feelings to become pretty and slim. Chloe and Jin were very helpful during my recovery. I always asked them same questions which I already know the answers but to comfort myself, I had to ask over and over to be sure that when my swelling and pain will go away. I really thank them now. I think it was good to have facial bone surgeries with liposuction at the same time since I lost quite a bit of weight within a month since I couldn't eat so much. haha. Really thank all of the staff in vip. Love you all!!

Consultation: vipps@vipps.kr

Other inquiries: info@vipps.kr

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved