Reviews

Reviews

Tumescent Liposuction

페이지 정보

view3,432 Comment0

본문

tumescent liposuction - 3 areas I am a Caucasian teacher working in Korea, who underwent lipo in January 2012, on my inner and outer thighs, and on my lower abdomen in January 2012, . When I went in for my procedure, I weighed 77.7 kg, and 3 months after my surgery, I weight 67.7 kg. This was a combination of the lipo AND of my own eating and diet regimen. I waited a while before placing a review because I wanted to make sure I was happy with the results. My overly exaggerated saddlebags are virtually gone, along with my lower pouch. Because of my previous excessive weight loss (50kg before doing plastic surgery), I have loose skin on my legs and stomach. However, when I decide to address this skin issue, I will return to VIP, as I trust the surgeon, the nursing staff, and the front desk staff. My reason for choosing VIP: - I went to 4 clinics in Seoul for consultations. VIP was the cleanest, had the most personable staff, was forthright with information on the surgeon's qualifications, offered a competitive price, and allowed me to ask numerous questions. - As a foreigner with no family in Korea, the clinic has both an apartment for out-of-country patients and a floor with rooms for patients who need to be looked after. I stayed for 2 nights, and was provided my own room and the attention of the nursing staff to monitor my progress. -After 8 months, I noticed a slight difference in leg size (this was present before surgery as well); as I brought this to Dr. Lee's attention, he asked me to wait the obligatory amount of time to allow the swelling to completely subside, and then he did a complimentary revision. - Finally, the front desk staff is fluent in English and very hospitable, and the nursing staff was beyond attentive to me I'm very happy with my choice to go with VIP.

Consultation: vipps@vipps.kr

Other inquiries: info@vipps.kr

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved