Reviews

Reviews

Hello

페이지 정보

view2,568 Comment0

본문

I am Christine from Singapore. My nose has always been an insecurity of mine. Whenever I looked in the mirror, I could only see my nose. I wanted it was sharper and higher. I’ve decided to give myself a present of my birthday, the nose surgery which I was always thinking about. I got to know Dr. Song from several researches online and I booked a consultation with Chloe through e-mail (she was very fluent in English so didn’t have a single problem communicating with her). Finally I flew to Seoul for a life changing experience. Everyone in the clinic was very attentive and kind also good at English. I felt relieved. After having a consultation with Dr. Song, I finally knew what nose shape would look best on me. I made up my mind to have Rib cartilage nose surgery done. A few days passed from the surgery date and I felt normal as before. Even if my nose was a little bit swollen, I could tell the shape is beautiful, as I wanted it to be. All the staffs seemed really happy to see my new nose. I appreciated Dr. Song for making my dream come true and all the staff for heartwarming cares. Thank you all. If anybody out there who is having a same concern about his/her nose, I would highly recommend Dr. Song. He knows what he is doing. Thank you.

Consultation: vipps@vipps.kr

Other inquiries: info@vipps.kr

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

VIP International Plastic Surgery Center

Sitemap

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved