Checklist for the doctor’s consultation
- Tell your doctor about your main concern and desire.
- Thoroughly go over your previous medical history and health condition.
- Discuss the shape and look you would like to achieve from the surgery.
- Discuss with the doctor what are possible and what are not possible to achieve.
- Ask your doctor how he will perform your surgery.
- Ask about potential side effects and precautions after the surgery.
- Ask about the downtime and recovery phase.
- Go over your questions with him and make sure you and your doctor are on same page.
- Once you feel confident and comfortable with the surgery and the doctor, end your consultation with him.
- How long does it take to recover from the surgeries?
- How long does the surgery take?
- Will I be in pain after the surgeries?
- Am I able to walk around?
- Since I came here by myself, can I stay overnight after the surgeries?
- Although the doctor explained it before, could you go over how he will perform the surgeries?
Are you worried about pain?
At our clinic, we provide automatic painkiller IV kit that solves your concern. This small IV kit drips down the painkiller little by little to your body for 48 hours continuously.
Furthermore, laser and non-surgical treatments such as Botox and Filler injection can also be performed for you. If you are looking for detailed treatments to improve your beauty, these non-surgical procedures will solve your concerns in the most detailed manner.
*The room layout is subject to change depending on the room.
If you would like to receive VIP doctor's comments regarding your interested treatment or surgeries, feel free to contact us via mobile messenger app. Please let us know your interested areas with clear photos (front and side) for a free online consultation. Your photos will be privately used for consultation purposes only.
Contact us at:
+82 10 5059 6626
Available via WhatsApp