Reviews

Reviews

Revision Double Eyelid Surgery!

페이지 정보

view3,573 Comment0

본문

Hi Everyone, It's been about 5 years since I had my double eyelid surgery at VIP. I went to VIP for a revision surgery because from my previous surgery (which was a non-incision method at a different hospital) my eyelid got loosen up and I needed a revision job. The doctor told me that my previous surgery did not correct ptosis symptom and suggested me to have incision double eyelid with ptosis correction surgery. I was afraid since I knew that incision will make me swell even more than the non-incision, but went for it hoping for a long term result. Although I did swell somewhat right after the surgery, looking back at it, it was well worth the wait. around 5 years now since the surgery, my eyes look super natural and everyone comments how pretty my eyes are (they can't even imagine how I had double eyelid surgery lol) I don't think my eyes will ever loosen up again like last time. Everyone at VIP is super friendly and helpful, especially the two managers. I am actually going back to VIP for nose job this summer. I will share my nose job experience later too!

Consultation: vipps@vipps.kr

Other inquiries: info@vipps.kr

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved