Checklist for the doctor’s consultation
- Tell your doctor about your main concern and desire.
- Thoroughly go over your previous medical history and health condition.
- Discuss the shape and look you would like to achieve from the surgery.
- Discuss with the doctor what are possible and what are not possible to achieve.
- Ask your doctor how he will perform your surgery.
- Ask about potential side effects and precautions after the surgery.
- Ask about the downtime and recovery phase.
- Go over your questions with him and make sure you and your doctor are on same page.
- Once you feel confident and comfortable with the surgery and the doctor, end your consultation with him.
- How long does it take to recover from the surgeries?
- How long does the surgery take?
- Will I be in pain after the surgeries?
- Am I able to walk around?
- Since I came here by myself, can I stay overnight after the surgeries?
- Although the doctor explained it before, could you go over how he will perform the surgeries?
Are you worried about pain?
At our clinic, we provide automatic painkiller IV kit that solves your concern. This small IV kit drips down the painkiller little by little to your body for 48 hours continuously.
Furthermore, laser and non-surgical treatments such as Botox and Filler injection are performed on this floor. If you are looking for detailed treatments to improve your beauty, these non-surgical procedures will solve your concerns in the most detailed manner.
*The room layout is subject to change depending on the room.
For free online consultation or to schedule an appointment, please fill out the patient form* first and send us an email with your photos (face and body.)
If you prefer Whatsapp consultation, please contact +82-10-5059-6626.